- (Note: Adult and Children’s classes are in recess for the summer.)
- We are currently on the SUMMER SCHEDULE!! WORSHIP BEGINS AT 10:00 AM!!
- Child care is provided during worship.
- Following worship every Sunday: Everyone is welcome to stay for snacks and beverages in Boadway Hall. This is get-acquainted time.
Small Group/Fellowship Opportunities:
- Sunday mornings following Worship there is always some kind of foods, beverages and fellowship. Fall through Spring, the Second Sunday there is often a fellowship LUNCH or Potluck.
- Sunday “CrossOver” Study – 6:30 PM, Next classes are July 21, Aug 4 and Aug 18. – Brian McLaren’s book, “We Make the Road by Walking” is the starting point for this conference-wide study. Facilitated at CUMC by Beth Wilson.
- Monday Grief Share Group – 3:30 PM – Facilitated by Kathy Westergard, this group explores the thoughts, feelings, and struggles of loss and grief. CURRENTLY the Grief Share Group is in recess – please call the church office (360-748-734) to see if there is another class starting soon.
- Monday Night Fellowship – 6 PM at Frosty’s in Napavine – get a good, and cheap, burger and share your lives on Monday nights!
- Wednesday Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – at Rib Eye Restaurant, 6 AM
- Thursdays – Restorative Stretch Exercise Group – in the church basement, north end, at 10:30 AM each week. FREE. (Please note the recent time change.)
- Thursday – Home Bible Study & Fellowship, 6:30 PM (Sept – June) Come for fellowship, and have a snack together, then study a fascinating topic based on Bible and teachings from the current book study. The gathering is in recess over the summer, back in September.
- 4th Friday – ROMEOs (Rare Odd Men Eating Out) – at the American Restaurant in Centralia, 11:30 AM. Just for the fun of men bonding! Dutch treat. Contact Ken Kristenson for more info.
- 4th Friday Women’s Luncheon – 4th Fridays at 11:30, at Woodland Village dining room. Dutch treat ($7). Just for celebrating birthdays and getting together! RSVP with Jeanine Grant.
THE CHURCH IN MISSION:
WE LEARN TOGETHER:
The Faithlink class on Sunday mornings is September through May. 9:30 AM on Sundays RECESSED FOR THE SUMMER!
The Kid Zone which begins at the children’s sermon on Sunday mornings is also September through June. It starts as children leave worship about 11:10 AM (Sunday), after the children’s sermon. Children leave to the activity zone, and adults continue the worship service with sermon, etc.
RECESSED FOR THE SUMMER!
MORE UM News – Note our section on the sidebar that has links to many of the publications from our district, conference and general conference – keep up on all the United Methodist News.