- 9:30 Adult Bible Study “Faithlink” class in Gleiser Parlor
- 10:30 Choir warmup
- 10:00 AM Worship (child care provided for infants through 7 years during summer months
- 11:00 Everyone is welcome to stay for snacks and beverages in Boadway Hall. This is get-acquainted time.
- 6:00 PM – Supper Church – family friendly, informal and varying in style and music – usually no sermon, but a focus activity, and communion/eucharist.
- Sunday mornings following Worship there is always some kind of foods, beverages and fellowship. Fall through Spring, the Second Sunday there is a fellowship LUNCH or Potluck.
- Summer brings Supper Church – a combination of fellowship and worship at 6 PM on Sundays.
- Monday Night Fellowship – 6 PM at Frosty’s in Napavine – get a good, and cheap, burger and share your lives on Monday nights!
- Wednesday Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – at Rib Eye Restaurant, 6 AM
- 4th Wednesday – ROMEOs (Rare Odd Men Eating Out) – at a local restaurant, 11:30 AM
- Thursday (2nd & 4th) – Home Bible Study & Fellowship, 6:30 PM (Sept – June)
- 4th Friday Women’s Luncheon – 4th Fridays at 11:30, at Sweet Inspirations Restaurant, just for celebrating birthdays and getting together!
THE CHURCH IN MISSION:
WE LEARN TOGETHER:
The Faithlink class on Sunday mornings is September through May.
The Kid Zone which begins at the children’s sermon on Sunday mornings is also September through May.
These will return!
ADULTS 9:30 Sundays (child care provided) Beginning again in September.
KID ZONE 11:00 – following children’s sermon in worship. Beginning again in September when we move worship back to 11:00
MORE UM News – Note our section on the sidebar that has links to many of the publications from our district, conference and general conference – keep up on all the United Methodist News.