Sunday Schedule returns to 11:00 Worship
Until the Christmas break, Sundays look like this:
- 9:30 Adult Bible Study (in the Parlor) – childcare provided
- 9:30 Adult “Faithlink” class in Boadway Hall
- 10:30 Choir warmup
- 11:00 Worship (child care provided for infants through 4 years)
- 11:00 Kid Zone for 5 years and older (begins after the children’s sermon)
- Monday Night Fellowship – 6 PM at Frosty’s in Napavine – get a good, and cheap, burger and share your lives on Monday nights!
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – at Rib Eye Restaurant, 6 AM on Wednesdays
- 4th Friday Women’s Luncheon – 4th Fridays at 11:30, at Sweet Inspirations Restaurant, just for celebrating birthdays and getting together!
Here are some news items
We have a new choir accompanist! Steve O’Connor began with choir rehearsal on Wednesday, Sept 6. The interviewing committee was very excited by his credentials, interview and audition! Steve has a masters in theology and a masters in organ performance, as well as a BA in music. And he has been in church music for more than 30 years! He plays piano and organ.
Steve is now retired from his career in music and he and his wife have a small “hobby farm” in the Boistfort area, and dally in several hobbies including a horse, farm, growing mushrooms and garlic and other interesting things.
We will also dedicate the newly remodeled kitchen and Boadway Hall.
ADULTS 9:30 Sundays (child care provided)
KID ZONE 11:00 – following children’s sermon in worship.
MORE UM News – Note our section on the sidebar that has links to many of the publications from our district, conference and general conference – keep up on all the United Methodist News.