- The Regular Sunday Schedule:
9:30 AM – Faithlink Class (Adults) – child care for up to 8 yr.
11:00 AM – WORSHIP and KID ZONE (ages 5-12)
- Child care is provided during worship for up to 5 years old – in addition to Kid Zone.
- Following worship every Sunday: Everyone is welcome to stay for snacks and beverages in Boadway Hall. This is get-acquainted time. Occasionally there is a special coffee hour with a meal to celebrate an event, and all who attend worship are invited to be a part of it, too!
We will welcome Seattle-to-Portland Bikers as Lodgers at the church building again this year, on July 18. FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK on the PICTURE.
Small Group/Fellowship Opportunities:
- Sunday mornings following Worship there is always some kind of foods, beverages and fellowship. Fall through Spring, the Second Sunday there is often a fellowship LUNCH or Potluck.
- Monday Grief Share Group – 5:30 PM (ongoing group, currently 3rd Monday)- Facilitated by Kathy Westergard, this group explores the thoughts, feelings, and struggles of loss and grief. Please call the church office (360-748-7334) to let us know of your interest, and/or find out about an upcoming new session.
- Monday Night Fellowship – 6 PM at Frosty’s in Napavine – get a good, and cheap, burger and share your lives on Monday nights!
- Wednesday Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – at Rib Eye Restaurant, 6 AM, every week! Dutch treat.
- Thursdays – Restorative Stretch Exercise Group – in the church basement, north end, at 11:30 AM each week. FREE.
- Thursday – Bible Study & Fellowship, 6:30 PM (Sept – June). Classes are in session, and continue normally on 2nd and 4th Thursday evenings at the church. Come for fellowship, and have a snack together, then study a fascinating topic based on Bible and teachings and other resources from the current book study.
- 4th Friday – ROMEOs (Rare Odd Men Eating Out) – at the Hometown Diner in Centralia, 11:30 AM. Just for the fun of men bonding! Dutch treat. Contact Ken Kristenson for more info, or just show up!
- 4th Friday Women’s Luncheon – 4th Fridays at 11:30, at Woodland Village dining room. Dutch treat ($7). Just for celebrating birthdays and women getting together! RSVP with Jeanine Grant.
- 4th Saturday – Mission/Outreach group serves the Gospel Mission Brunch – A free brunch 9-11 is served every Saturday and Sunday at the GM – Our day to prepare and serve is the 4th Saturday of each month.
THE CHURCH IN MISSION:
WE LEARN TOGETHER:
The Faithlink class on Sunday mornings is September through May. 9:30 AM on Sundays. The subject matter is selected from current events and topics of interest. There is always information on the topic, scriptures to draw from, and a United Methodist specific perspective, with lots of discussion from the group. All are welcome!
The Kid Zone which begins at the children’s sermon on Sunday mornings is also September through June. It starts as children leave worship about 11:10 AM (Sunday), after the children’s sermon. Children leave to the activity zone, and adults continue the worship service with sermon, etc.
– Note our section on the sidebar that has links to many of the publications from our district, conference and general conference – keep up on all the United Methodist News.