- 9:30 Adult Bible Study “Faithlink” class in Gleiser Parlor
- 10:30 Choir warmup
- 11:00 AM Worship (child care provided for infants through 5 years)
- 11:10ish KID ZONE (following a children’s sermon in worship)
- 12:00 Everyone is welcome to stay for snacks and beverages in Boadway Hall. This is get-acquainted time.
Small Group/Fellowship Opportunities:
- Sunday mornings following Worship there is always some kind of foods, beverages and fellowship. Fall through Spring, the Second Sunday there is a fellowship LUNCH or Potluck.
- NEW! Sunday “CrossOver” Study – 6:30 PM, 2nd and 4th Sundays – Brian McLaren’s book, “We Make the Road by Walking” is the starting point for this conference-wide study. Facilitated at CUMC by Beth Wilson.
- Monday Grief Share Group – 3:30 PM – Facilitated by Kathy Westergard, this group explores the thoughts, feelings, and struggles of loss and grief. CURRENTLY the Grief Share Group is in recess – please call the church office (360-748-734) to see if there is another class starting soon.
- Monday Night Fellowship – 6 PM at Frosty’s in Napavine – get a good, and cheap, burger and share your lives on Monday nights!
- Wednesday Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – at Rib Eye Restaurant, 6 AM
- 4th Wednesday – ROMEOs (Rare Odd Men Eating Out) – at a local restaurant, 11:30 AM. Just for the fun of men bonding!
- Thursdays – Restorative Stretch Exercise Group – in the church basement, north end, at 11:30 AM each week. FREE.
- Thursday (2nd & 4th) – Home Bible Study & Fellowship, 6:30 PM (Sept – June) Come for fellowship, and have a snack together, then study “Making Sense of the Bible” by Adam Hamilton.
- 4th Friday Women’s Luncheon – 4th Fridays at 11:30, at Sweet Inspirations Restaurant, just for celebrating birthdays and getting together!
THE CHURCH IN MISSION:
WE LEARN TOGETHER:
The Faithlink class on Sunday mornings is September through May. 9:30 AM on Sundays
The Kid Zone which begins at the children’s sermon on Sunday mornings is also September through May. It starts as children leave worship about 11:10 AM (Sunday), after the children’s sermon. Children leave to the activity zone, and adults continue the worship service with sermon, etc.
ADULTS 9:30 Sundays (child care provided), Sept – May
KID ZONE 11:00 – following children’s sermon in worship.
MORE UM News – Note our section on the sidebar that has links to many of the publications from our district, conference and general conference – keep up on all the United Methodist News.